- Handcrafted by artisans in Italy
- Hand-riveted hinges
- Packaging comes with a hand-sewn soft calfskin leather case, silk cleaning cloth pocket square and a handmade box
- Customization of lens and initial engravings available upon request
- Signature vintage Mazzucchelli acetate – cotton derived
- Lens: Zeiss
- Lenses feature 100% UVA/UVB protection
Our Skorpios eyewear is inspired by the shipping magnate Aristotle Onassis. Custom made for Onassis this particular spectacle was designed to reduce the sunlight entering the eye due to a vision problem near the end of his life. A close friend of Sir Berenford, the mogul Onassis lived a life to be remembered on his private island in Greece. Our re-invented eyewear style is an anthem to leisure time on Skorpios Island, with an accent on a strong and outstandng personality.
Shipping & Returns
- Complimentary shipping in Europe within 3-5 business days.
- Agreed Terms: Orders from outside Europe may suffer duty charges according to local custom regulations.
- Returns within 14 days of order accepted on request. Customers are in charge to select their own forwarder and are responsible for all associated fees, taxes, duties and shipping charges. Important: Outside EU: Please write on the package “This is a Ritorno in Franchigia”, specifying the invoice by the corrier.
- Items being returned to us must be in their original condiction and packaging.