- Handcrafted by artisans in Italy
- Hand-riveted hinges
- Packaging comes with a hand-sewn soft calfskin leather case, silk cleaning cloth pocket square and a handmade box
- Customization of lens and initial engravings available upon request
- Signature vintage Mazzucchelli acetate – cotton derived
- Lens: Zeiss
- Lenses feature 100% UVA/UVB protection
Our Françoise spectacle style is inspired by the style icon and timeless muse Françoise Hardy. While genuine and sophisticated, she has been the epitome of an ideal woman for Sir Berenford and Mick Jagger, inspiring talents as Bob Dylan and David Bowie. Our eyewear style is a tribute to Hardy’s not ordinary personality, a mirror to the very essense of french style.
Shipping & Returns
- Complimentary shipping in Europe within 3-5 business days.
- Agreed Terms: Orders from outside Europe may suffer duty charges according to local custom regulations.
- Returns within 14 days of order accepted on request. Customers are in charge to select their own forwarder and are responsible for all associated fees, taxes, duties and shipping charges. Important: Outside EU: Please write on the package “This is a Ritorno in Franchigia”, specifying the invoice by the corrier.
- Items being returned to us must be in their original condiction and packaging.