EDEN ROC AUDREY
- Handcrafted by artisans in Italy
- Hand-riveted hinges
- Packaging comes with a hand-sewn soft calfskin leather case, silk cleaning cloth pocket square and a handmade box
- Customization of lens and initial engravings available upon request
- Signature vintage Mazzucchelli acetate – cotton derived
- Lens: Zeiss
- Lenses feature 100% UVA/UVB protection
Sir. Berenford was driving his 1965 Autobianchi towards Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc in Antibes in the delightful company of Madame Hepburn by his side. Enjoying the sun behind the cat eye shades, Audrey succeeded hiding from the paparazzi at the old glam place, a setting of Fitzgerald’s “Tender Is The Night”. Upon arrival, first thing was having a glass of champagne on the terrace, admiring the extraordinary scenery, usually in the company of The Duke of Windsor and Prince Aly Khan. Sleek and modern, Eden Roc reinvents the iconic cat-eye, adding a marine glamour, and a sense of tranquillity with a chic glossy finish. A nostalgia of decades of elegant memories.
Shipping & Returns
- Complimentary shipping in Europe within 3-5 business days.
- Agreed Terms: Orders from outside Europe may suffer duty charges according to local custom regulations.
- Returns within 14 days of order accepted on request. Customers are in charge to select their own forwarder and are responsible for all associated fees, taxes, duties and shipping charges. Important: Outside EU: Please write on the package “This is a Ritorno in Franchigia”, specifying the invoice by the corrier.
- Items being returned to us must be in their original condiction and packaging.